- Long term housing support
- Counselling for women and children
Referral to subsidized daycare and school registration
Job readiness training and employment counselling
- Legal support for variable issues, family law and legal aid
- Referral to gain access to EAL, healthcare and other services
- We provide individualized case management
- At ChezRachel, many women have achieved success and independence
Our Expectations:How will you look after yourself and your children? Where will you find safe and protected housing? If you’re new to Canada, how will you find support in an unfamiliar environment. Leaving an abusive situation is one of the most difficult things you’ll ever have to face. The path will not be easy. It is why your commitment is very important to us. We will work hard to help you bring change, success and happiness into your lives. If you answer yes to the questions below, please proceed in the application process.
Are you ready to bring constructive and productive change in your life?
- iAre you committed to improve your viability and participate in programs?
Are you willing to attend three support group sessions, two individual meetings with the women’s counsellor and one meeting with the children’s counsellor per week?
- Can you keep an apartment clean and sanitary?
How to apply
Fill in the online application form, or download the form below. You can mail, email or fax them to us. We will contact you once we receive your application.
If another agency is involved with you, please complete the Agency Referral Form as well.