Our ServicesConfidential, individual, personalized services to meet each woman’s needs
We are here to help women and children live free of domestic violence. We assist women to be self-sufficient, self-supporting and self-reliant.
- Teach practical skills
- Offer Information and referral services to different resources within the community
- Offer follow-up services for women who have completed our program
- Offer specialized services tailored for the specific needs of newcomers
- Offer support when transitioning into affordable housing
- Safe and affordable long-term housing (12 months)
- Individual, furnished, two-bedroom apartments
- A family-friendly environment for women and children sharing the same experiences
Offers information and skills to live an independent life without violence, and allows the women to act as a support to one another.
Gives women the opportunity to discuss their personal challenges and to acknowledge and deal with their emotions.
Counselling for Children
Helps children understand the effects of being exposed to and/or being a victim of different kinds of domestic violence. Teaches them healthy ways of dealing with their emotions.
Healthy Coping Support
Offers individual and group therapy focused on unhealthy behaviours associated with domestic violence. Offers healthier alternatives to help manage life’s circumstances.
Offers an individualized and very flexible approach to upgrade academic levels and work-related skills. We also help residents access education and training to work towards independent lives.